Personal Financial Management (PFM)
Managing your money has never been easier.
CMCU's new personal financial management solution is integrated with digital banking, providing a seamless and secure set of tools to manage and understand your finances.
How to Use Personal Financial Management (PFM)
Once you log in to digital banking, locate the financial tools section. Click get started, complete the approvals, and you are ready to use these tools and more.
- Link Accounts — Easily connect external accounts such as credit cards, loans or investments and view their balances and transactions within CMCU Digital Banking.
- Spending — Categorize all your transactions and track your spending habits across all of your linked accounts.
- Budget — Create a plan for your money. Digital banking will remember how you categorize your transactions and assign them to the correct budget category.
- Trends — Track your categories over time and identify areas where you can streamline your finances.
- Cash Flow — Monitor your current available funds and plan for upcoming payments and charges to anticipate your future available funds.
- Net Worth — See the big picture! View a breakdown of your CMCU and linked accounts, assets and liabilities.
- Debts — View your existing debts like loans and credit card balances, and create a personalized pay-off plan.
Frequently Asked Questions