- Apply Online
Seven keys to enhancing your benefits.
Social Security continues to play a critical role in a retirement strategy. Is yours taking full advantage of what Social Security offers?
Join Us Wednesday, February 12
• 2:00-3:00 pm at the Hillcrest Restaurant in Albany, MN
• 6:30-7:30 pm at Ron and Judy’s in Paynesville, MN
In this workshop, we’ll discuss seven keys to enhancing Social Security benefits:
• Keys to help you understand the basics of Social Security, including when you should start taking benefits
• Keys that take a deeper dive into Social Security, such as working in retirement
• Finally, taking the next step at this presentation with the Rethinking Retirement strategies.
Seating is limited. RSVP by calling 888.597.4516
*This presentation is designed to provide general information on subjects covered. Pursuant to IRS Circular 230, it is not, however, intended to provide specific legal or tax advice and cannot be used to avoid tax penalties or to promote, market, or recommend any tax plan or arrangement. Please note that Central Minnesota Financial Partners, Allianz companies, Ash Brokerage, their affiliates, and their representatives and employees do not give legal or tax advice. You are encouraged to consult your tax advisor or attorney.
*Representatives are registered, securities are sold, and investment advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, 2000 Heritage Way, Waverly, Iowa 50677, toll-free (866) 512-6109. Nondeposit investment and insurance products are not federally insured, involve investment risk, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by the financial institution. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution, through the financial services program, to make securities available to members. FR011422-595D